It’s been two years since I started blogging. When I took Bachelor of Arts in English Literature as one of my degrees, at first, it was not my passion to write poems until my Engl 21 (Creative Writing). Of all the subjects under my curriculum, Creative Writing was one of my favorites aside from Psychology of course. I may not have the perfect grammar but, during presentations, my work was sometimes featured in the class. Blogging was one of our requirements back then for posting prose and poetry and be graded according to its designs and contents. I have used Blogspot for grading purposes and WordPress for personal thoughts.
So, what do I get from blogging?
- Rewarding. After publishing, I am excited how many likes do I get. Getting likers from strangers are more important to me than getting from friends or family.
- Stress Reliever. Sometimes, I feel better when I write than having someone with me hearing my worriment.
- Fun. Enhancing my writing skills for me is entertaining plus a bonus if it’s earning already.
- Creativity. Most of my writings are fiction. I am glad this blog is not known to most of my friends and family because if they do, they might ask me most of the times if I’m alright.
- Storage. Aside from sharing your thoughts, it is also best for compilation.
From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you all for our followers who supported this blog and taking time to read and comment. I have stopped writing for months, but today, daily blogging will be published at 0900 est.