Someone, I know says, “Why bother with nature when you are surrounded by it already?”
Our reasons differ from each other, it depends on the person. As for me, it feels good roaming around, inhaling fresh air, sounds of birds that ring my ears, and most of all, the quietness make me at peace like something like this..
While strolling around, stop and follow your curiosity for something educational.
The playground of squirrels that were aloof and hide when they see people.
After enjoying the long walk, we stopped by in a certain restaurant called, The Halias for our breakfast. Four sets of this for SGD61.
I knew my Mom loves plants and flowers so I bought entrance tickets for SGD5 each and SGD1 each for seniors.
And the rest was amazing!
Look at those faces, we are all living in the mountains, yet we still appreciate nature. That is the benefit of mountain living, a healthier and happier life.
After five long years in college, who could have thought she would make it, from graduation to the board exam. Of course, I am a proud ate! As a result, we ended up eating the whole day and roamed around the city where we don’t normally do.
An early lunch at Hi Mile Diner, Camp John Hay
If we managed to satisfy our hunger, so with the eyes.
Why do you always have room for dessert?
Can’t resist, the powder room was awesome!
How to end up your day? Another set of a meal!
Congratulations sister for passing the licensing exam for teachers, secondary level. You are now a teacher!
The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011.Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other 5-11 blogs or site and description.
- Write 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Q & A:
- What do you love about the city/town you are living in right now?
Originally, I was not born and raise here but, the good thing about this place is the climate. Of all the provinces and cities of the Philippines, Baguio City is the only city with 6-20 degrees celsius all year round.
2. How many countries have you been to?
Taiwan – 2 years
Israel – 5 years
Hong Kong – 4 days
Vietnam – a day
Cambodia- 3 days
Philippines – proud Filipino
3. What is your favorite place you have traveled to and why?
Israel and its people. Israeli’s are the noisiest people in the world but, they are family oriented, brutally honest, and I love their sincerity especially when you chat with them, I can feel their presence.
4. What is your favorite memory from traveling?
My favorite memory from traveling is spending my birthday in a strange place alone. For me, it is a perfect day where you can always remember your special day with an additional set of friends while on the trip.
5. What is the best thing you have eaten while traveling?
I am not adventurous enough when it comes to food, all the food I have tried so far are normal foods. I am not ready to try exotic foods yet, I don’t think I can manage it.
6. What lessons have you learned while traveling?
After solo and group traveling, I develop my confidence. At the end of the day, I tell myself how smart I am to do things on my own.
7. What was the scariest thing that has happened to you while traveling?
I can’t swim, so every time I’m on a boat I consider that as the scariest thing for me. I love traveling alone. I may look brave on the outside but, there are so many “what ifs” inside me.
8. If you go somewhere anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
If I would be given the chance to travel around Europe, I am dying to see Amsterdam or some other places that are dog and bicycle friendly.
9. What was your motivation for starting a blog?
Thoughts are just like RAM (Ramdom Access Memory), it won’t stay there permanently. Writing is my stress reliever and at the same time, I want to record everything I see and feel while I still can.
10. What do you see your blog a year from now?
If I publish articles regularly, I might get more followers but, too short to make it popular.
11. What do you want your readers to take away from your blog?
Simple, get inspired, get motivated, go out and discover the world. That are the only things I wanted to share from my blog since photos and articles were originally taken and written by ourselves.
My nominees are:
- How many countries have you visited so far?
- What is your favorite thing about traveling?
- What do you prefer group or solo travel?
- Do you plan ahead or a free spirit?
- Among the countries, you have visited what country you liked the most?
- What is your most unforgettable travel experience?
- What are the things you can’t live while traveling?
- What is your longest trip so far?
- How often do you travel?
- Do you need to be rich to travel the world?
- Is the Philippines included in your list? Why and why not?
After Angkor Wat Complex and Ta ProhmTa Prohm, Angkor Wat was our last activity throughout the day. This temple is the biggest of all the three temples in Siem Reap. The way alone going to the temple is exhausting or maybe we were really tired that day since it was our last activity before going back to the hotel. Visiting this huge temple and UNESCO World Heritage Site is overwhelming and exciting, I can’t find any other words to describe these temples. All I can say is, during our 3-day trip, it was all memorable.
Walking towards you
Mesmerized by your beauty
Let me be with you.
A sacred journey
Keep on traveling while young
memories are prized.
Happiness is a choice – why are you not picking it?
All that matters to me – experience is the best learning.
Staying together – getting to know you.
Could not ask for more – thanks to him.
Look at the sky – it’s an ocean of possibilities.
My home is calling
This journey does not end here
I’ll keep on roving.