The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011.Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Jotting Thoughts Site has been nominated by Stewie Overseas, thank you.
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other 5-11 blogs or site and description.
- Write 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Q & A:
- What do you love about the city/town you are living in right now?
Originally, I was not born and raise here but, the good thing about this place is the climate. Of all the provinces and cities of the Philippines, Baguio City is the only city with 6-20 degrees celsius all year round.
2. How many countries have you been to?
Taiwan – 2 years
Israel – 5 years
Hong Kong – 4 days
Vietnam – a day
Cambodia- 3 days
Philippines – proud Filipino
3. What is your favorite place you have traveled to and why?
Israel and its people. Israeli’s are the noisiest people in the world but, they are family oriented, brutally honest, and I love their sincerity especially when you chat with them, I can feel their presence.
4. What is your favorite memory from traveling?
My favorite memory from traveling is spending my birthday in a strange place alone. For me, it is a perfect day where you can always remember your special day with an additional set of friends while on the trip.
5. What is the best thing you have eaten while traveling?
I am not adventurous enough when it comes to food, all the food I have tried so far are normal foods. I am not ready to try exotic foods yet, I don’t think I can manage it.
6. What lessons have you learned while traveling?
After solo and group traveling, I develop my confidence. At the end of the day, I tell myself how smart I am to do things on my own.
7. What was the scariest thing that has happened to you while traveling?
I can’t swim, so every time I’m on a boat I consider that as the scariest thing for me. I love traveling alone. I may look brave on the outside but, there are so many “what ifs” inside me.
8. If you go somewhere anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
If I would be given the chance to travel around Europe, I am dying to see Amsterdam or some other places that are dog and bicycle friendly.
9. What was your motivation for starting a blog?
Thoughts are just like RAM (Ramdom Access Memory), it won’t stay there permanently. Writing is my stress reliever and at the same time, I want to record everything I see and feel while I still can.
10. What do you see your blog a year from now?
If I publish articles regularly, I might get more followers but, too short to make it popular.
11. What do you want your readers to take away from your blog?
Simple, get inspired, get motivated, go out and discover the world. That are the only things I wanted to share from my blog since photos and articles were originally taken and written by ourselves.
My nominees are:
- Galway Girl Abroad
- Girl in the Big Smoke
- Amyy Abroad
- Around the World
- How many countries have you visited so far?
- What is your favorite thing about traveling?
- What do you prefer group or solo travel?
- Do you plan ahead or a free spirit?
- Among the countries, you have visited what country you liked the most?
- What is your most unforgettable travel experience?
- What are the things you can’t live while traveling?
- What is your longest trip so far?
- How often do you travel?
- Do you need to be rich to travel the world?
- Is the Philippines included in your list? Why and why not?